The Economist - 22 мая 2021
Год выпуска: май 2021
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 92
Race in America
- A movement to end racial disparities emerged from the murder of George Floyd. How can it succeed? Leader, page 9.
- America is becoming less racist and yet more divided by racism, see our special report after page 42.
- Joe Biden's plans to Europeanise America's safety net, page 33.
- Riots may have helped Donald Trump: graphic detail, page 81.
- For more coverage of race in America, visit www.economist.com/race-in-america
Green boom or green bubble?
- Sustainable investing is rife with greenwashing. Genuine transparency, not box-ticking, is the cure: leader, page 12, and analysis, page 65.
The threat from Italy's right
- Matteo Salvini's Northern League could hook up with the far-right Brothers of Italy. Europe should worry: leader page io, and analysis, page 27.
Parenting in the pandemic
- Covid-19 has upended the lives of working parents. Women have most to lose, page 54.
- Lives may be saved by a novel approach to ventilation, page 73.
скачать журнал: The Economist - 22 мая 2021