The Economist - 26 июня 2021
Год выпуска: июнь 2021
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 88
Power and paranoia
The Chinese Communist Party at 100
- China’s ruling party is about to turn 100. How long can the world’s most successful autocracy last? Leader, page 11, and see our special report, after page 46.
- The government wants to lift the retirement age, but fears a backlash, page 56.
The fast-ageing financial cycle
- As the Treasury curve flattens, a new phase in the financial cycle begins: Buttonwood, page 74.
- Investors can no longer take low interest rates for granted: leader, page 12.
- Bets on reflation and commodities turn sour, page 72.
What teachers learned during covid-19
- School closures have caused children great harm. Governments are doing shockingly little to help them catch up: leader, page 12.
The pandemic could yet inspire reforms to make schools more efficient, flexible and fair: briefing, page 21.
The Tories: hobbled by hobbits
- The government says it wants an economic boom. Its core voters are less keen: Bagehot, page 32.
Why Belgium is so odd
- A rogue soldier tells you something about life in Europe’s strangest country: Charlemagne, page 38.
скачать журнал: The Economist - 26 июня 2021