The Economist - 10 июля 2021
Год выпуска: июль 2021
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 80
The fault lines in the world economy
- The global economic recovery is fast, furious—and fragile: leader, page 9.
- Prices are rising faster than expected across the world’s economies. Will it last? Briefing, page 19.
- Central banks face up to the daunting task of shrinking their presence in financial markets, page 63.
- The consequences of the 20-year intervention, already horrific, are set to get worse: leader, page 10, and analysis, page 46.
- America’s fiasco in Afghanistan has been sustained by mistakes it seems destined to repeat: Lexington, page 38.
Why life without parole is too long
- As countries execute fewer criminals, they are locking more up for ever. That is almost always a bad idea: leader, page 14.
- Campaigners are crying foul, page 54.
Macron, a surreptitious socialist
- The French president’s unnoticed embrace of big government: Charlemagne, page 32.
How tea gets its flavour
- Micro-organisms play a bigger part in tea-making than was realised, page 74.
скачать (читать) журнал: The Economist - 10 июля 2021