The Economist - 31 июля 2021
Год выпуска: июль 2021
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 72
Dashed hopes: Emerging markets’ growth problem
- Unrest and economic underperformance stalk the emerging world: leader, page 7, and briefing, page 14.
- People in middle-income countries were already fed up with their governments. The pandemic has made that worse, page 48.
- Inequality helps explain why some places have suffered more from covid-19 than others: Free exchange, page 62.
Why people reject jabs
- Poor health literacy, not just divisive politics, holds back vaccination, page 17.
- Our statistical model highlights who’s most and least likely to get the shot, page 18.
- A crackdown on the online-education business marks a turning-point: leader, page 8, and analysis, page 56.
Robinhood and the merry mob
- The platform that brought retail investing to the masses goes public, page 57.
- Remarkable progress in understanding the folding of proteins will help open up almost limitless vistas: leader, page 9.
- In the first of six briefs on biology we look at the molecules on which life is based, page 63.
скачать журнал: The Economist - 31 июля 2021