The Economist - 22 января 2022
Год выпуска: январь 2022
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 88
The parable of Boris Johnson
- What Boris Johnson’s conduct says about the country he governs: leader, page 9.
- The prime minister may cling to office, but his premiership has been broken, page 21.
- Rebellious MPS are built in the image of their leader: Bagehot, page 26.
Big tech’s supersized ambitions
- America’s tech giants are spending heroic sums in an effort to stay on top. Good: leader, page 10.
- We assess what they are trying to achieve: briefing, page 18.
- China wants to create a world-beating ai industry. Don’t hold your breath, page 63.
- Venture capital’s virtues, page 84.
Russia’s military options in Ukraine
- The West must raise the costs to the Kremlin of invading its neighbour: leader, page 12, and analysis, page 29.
What’s up with America’s workers?
- The pool of potential workers in America may be permanently smaller than once assumed, page 35.
- Economists are revising their views on robots and jobs: Free exchange, page 76.
New evidence on vaccine mandates
- How Canada and Europe used coercion to boost jabs: graphic detail, page 89.
скачать журнал: The Economist - 22 января 2022