The Economist - 5 февраля 2022
Год выпуска: февраль 2022
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 80
How high will interest rates go?
- Interest rates are likely to be higher than you think in the short term, but lower than you might fear in the long run: leader, page 11.
- The pandemic is unlikely to end the world’s saving glut: briefing, page 17.
- Why the impressive pace of investment growth looks likely to endure, page 61.
Our French election forecast model
- It gives Emmanuel Macron a 79% chance of keeping his job: leader, page 12, and analysis, page 44.
- How the model works: graphic detail, page 80.
Joe Rogan, Spotify and free speech
- The content-moderation wars have come to audio. Spotify should learn from social media: leader, page 13, and analysis, page 58.
- A history of free expression charts a pattern of crackdowns and advances, page 73.
Florida’s lurch to the right
- Under Ron DeSantis, America’s third-most-populous state is becoming more conservative, page 21.
Businesses battle for talent
- Companies are falling over themselves to attract workers — and reshaping American business in the process, page 55.
скачать журнал: The Economist - 5 февраля 2022