The Economist - 12 февраля 2022
Год выпуска: февраль 2022
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 80
When the ride ends: What would happen if the markets crashed?
- What would happen if financial markets crashed? Leader, page 7.
- Is the modern high-tech, bank-light financial system better than the old one? Brace for a stress test, page 61.
Ukraine's Minsky moment
- Shuttle diplomacy has created an opening for detente, but there is a trap: leader, page 8.
- Will Ukraine pay the cost of European diplomacy? Page 50.
- The beleaguered German chancellor seeks a diplomatic solution to his problems, page 42.
Indian democracy: festive but fraying
- It is not just sectarianism that is eating away at Indian politics: leader, page 9.
- Elections in its biggest state will show which way the country is travelling: briefing, page 14.
- Elections aside, the main elements of India’s democracy are in poor health, page 29.
Xi Jinping’s thinker-in-chief
- The career of Wang Huning reveals much about political change in China, page 35.
Redistricting: a bipartisan scandal
- Democrats have fared surprisingly well in Congress’s new maps. But the boundaries still favour Republicans, page 17.
скачать журнал: The Economist - 12 февраля 2022