The Economist - 12 марта 2022
Год выпуска: март 2022
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 72
The Stalinisation of Russia
- As it sinks in that he cannot win in Ukraine, Vladimir Putin is resorting to repression at home: leader, page 7, and report, page 13.
- The war is a turning-point in Russian history, page 14.
The commodities catastrophe
- Fuel and food markets are about to strike the world’s households and politicians: leader, page 8.
- Aspecial section on the economic fallout from the war in Ukraine, after page 54.
- The invasion of Ukraine will hurt consumers in the Middle East and Africa, page 26.
Will China help Putin?
- A bit. But it will mostly seek to learn from Russia’s mistakes: leader, page 9, and Chaguan, page 47.
- Chinese financial plumbing is not the answer to Russia’s problems, page 58.
Latin America’s new left
- A wave of left-wing governments has more differences than similarities, page 38.
Millions of refugees: can Europe cope?
- The eu is showing generosity and pragmatism: Charlemagne, page 22.
- Britain’s treatment of Ukrainian refugees gives the lie to its global boasts: leader, page 9.
Our digital coverage
- Throughout each day we update our analysis of the conflict and its repercussions. For our on-the-ground reportage, guest essays, data journalism, explainers and more, visit economist.com/ukraine-crisis
скачать журнал: The Economist - 12 марта 2022