The Economist - 19 марта 2022
Год выпуска: март 2022
Автор: The Economist Newspaper and The Economist Group
Издательство: «The Economist Newspaper Ltd»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 80
The alternative world order: “Friendship between the two states has no limits”
- The war in Ukraine will determine how China sees the world — and how threatening it becomes: leader, page 7.
- Despite what their rulers say, the friendship between China and Russia has boundaries, page 37.
- The war is not yet at an impasse, but it may be moving that way, page 15.
- The risks of escalation, page 17.
- The disturbing relevance of economists’ theories of nuclear deterrence: Free exchange, page 70.
New rules for globalisation
- Confrontation with Russia highlights a growing tension between free trade and freedom: leader, page 8, and analysis, page 61.
- Corporate winners and losers, page 53.
Crypto and sanction-dodging
- Prepare to be disappointed, page 68.
Why windfall taxes are a bad idea
- Politicians turn to a tax that is enticing in theory, but tricky in practice: leader, page 10, and analysis, page 66.
A war interview with Boris Johnson
- Britain’s prime minister tells The Economist about the ten-country coalition that could be the first responder against Russia, page 50.
Our digital coverage
- Analysis of the conflict and its repercussions is updated throughout each day. For our on-the-ground reportage, guest essays, data journalism, explainers and more, visit economist.com/ukraine-crisis
скачать журнал: The Economist - 19 марта 2022