Год выпуска: December 12, 2022
Автор: Bloomberg Businessweek Europe
Издательство: «Bloomberg Businessweek Europe»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 64
The Good Bissiness Issue
If you're like us, you need an occasional reminder that there are actually some positive developments in the world. Our ninth annual Good Business issue provides just that, with a look at individuals, companies and nonprofits tackling some extreme challenges, including the plight of migrants, racial and gender inequality, food waste, deforestation and child labor.
We also examine efforts to hold companies to account—including a professor’s list that identifies those that dragged their heels on exiting Russia after its invasion of Ukraine and a snapshot of US corporate settlements and penalties issued since 2008. As the cost of next to everything goes up. it’s never been more important for businesses to show they’re doing more than maximizing shareholder returns.
- If you need some good news, look no further
- Can Misfits Market clean up food waste—and clean up along the way?
- A new way to pass on your business and the give-back ethos you built into it
- The sisters behind the biggest Black-owned winery want to lend other women a hand
- Raging Grannies and Black Trans Femmes are in the room where it happens
- The deadly disease only a banker can treat: Runaway health-care costs
- Can it really be this "blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England" without trees?
- Helping New York's thousands of new arrivals find work is just the NICE thing to do
- The support group for women on the other side of that glass ceiling
- If only we could have delicious chocolate without all the deforestation and child labor
- The Yale professor whose boycott list got him banned in Russia
- Warnock wins in Georgia
- Trump loses in New York
- US protectionism won’t stop climate change
- A Fed slowdown?
- Jan. 6 referrals
- Heathrow headache
- When China comes back to life, so will inflation
- Narrowbody jets may give Airbus a wide lead over Boeing
- Unilever takes some of the ice out of ice cream freezers
- Royal Caribbean's Naftali Holtz sees smooth sailing ahead
- Amazon's rooots are creating more jobs—for now
- Salesforce loses another heir apparent
- Dude. You don't mess with Apple
FINANCE / CRYPTO
- The retail trading cult has collapsed
- Lessons from investors who survived the turmoil
- A little regulation would have gone a long way
- Sure, you can work from home, if home is in a low-cost area
- Biden's approach to Venezuela: More carrot, less stick
- Globalization isn't dead, after all
- An atlas of boardroom disasters
скачать журнал: Bloomberg Businessweek (December 12, 2022)