Год выпуска: December 26, 2022
Автор: Bloomberg Businessweek Europe
Издательство: «Bloomberg Businessweek Europe»
Формат: PDF (журнал на английском языке)
Количество страниц: 68
This is our sixth annual look at those in business, politics, science and technology, finance and entertainment whoso accomplishments deserve recognition. There are familiar names doing new things (Serena Williams, page 40), new names doing historic things (Ketanji Brown Jackson, page 35) and inanimate objects doing mind-blowing things (the James Webb Space Telescope, page 45). One name, with the initials SBF, also did some mind-blowing things, which helped land his successor (John Ray III, page 35) or the list.
No one story dominates the Bloomberg 50 this year as does the war in Ukraine: Volodymyr Zelenskiy (page 33) is on the list, and so, among others, are Dalcep Singh (page 56), architect of the sanctions regime against Vladimir Putin, and Todd Boehly (page 65), who bought the Chelsea Football Club after Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich was pressured to sell it.
If you don't know why Bad Bunny (page 67), Scarlett Lewis (page 60) or Tom Oxley (page 58) are big deals, well, keep reading. Turn to page 64 for alums of our list whose 2022 contributions also merited a nod, and to see who might appear on next year’s Bloomberg 50, go to page 68.
THE BLOOMBERG 50
- Movers and makers in business, politics, science and technology, finance and entertainment, from Aaron Judge to Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
- Trump’s taxes
- Montreal milestone
- Zelenskiy in DC
- China goes from Covid Zero to Covid chaos
- Researchers hope new drugs can stop Alzheimer's decades before it shows up
- Ticketmaster tries to shake it off
- A world after Google, brought to you by Google alums
- Safeguarding data with Sheltered Harbor
- The year unions came to Big Tech
- The key to Apple's outperformance: Cash for shareholders
- "Responsible growth" pays off for Brian Moynihan
- Day-care centers teeter on a fiscal cliff
- Globally isolated, Russia and Iran turn to each other
ONES TO WATCH
- A robot builder, a conductor, a cement savant and others who might turn up on next year's Bloomberg 50
скачать журнал: Bloomberg Businessweek (December 26, 2022)